Strength, low impact
• Get into a standard push-up position with hands slightly wider than shoulder-width apart and with your feet on the stepper.
• Lift your hips up as high as possible to an inverted V, keeping the back flat. Your legs and arms should stay as straight as possible.
• Bend your elbows and lower your upper body until the top of your head nearly touches the floor.
• Hold for one or two counts and push yourself back up until your arms are straight.
• Remember to breathe!
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing in between your legs.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
• Keep feet tip toe.
You should feel your:
• Chest, shoulders and triceps.