• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, grab a pair of dumbbells and hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs with your palms facing your body.
• Bend your knees and hips so the weights hang just above your knees.
• Pull the weights up to shoulder level with elbows wide apart, as in an upright row.
• Hold the pose for a second when the dumbbells are at chest level, then lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
• Avoid using momentum to move through the exercise.
• Make sure to raise the weight through a full range of motion.
You should feel your:
• Biceps, delts, traps and lats.