• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart , knees slightly bent and pointing straight ahead, grab a pair of dumbbells and hold the dumbbells in front of your thighs with your palms facing your body.
• Keeping the weights as close to your body as possible, pull the dumbbells up toward your chest. Your elbows should remain flared out during the movement.
• Hold the pose for a second when the dumbbells are at chest level, then lower the dumbbells back to the starting position.
• Avoid using momentum to move through the exercise.
• Make sure to raise the weight through a full range of motion.
• Avoid allowing the weight to move away from the body.
You should feel your:
• Biceps, delts, traps and lats.