• Begin by sitting on the floor with your feet hip-width apart in front of you.
• Bring your arms behind you with your palms flat on the floor, fingers facing the glutes.
• Pushing out of your arms, lift your body few inches off the floor.
• Keep your elbows slightly bent as you kick your right foot into the air until your leg is straight. Place it back to starting position and repeat by switching legs.
• Don't sink and shrug your shoulders.
• Keep your extended leg in line with your other knee.
• Keep your abs engaged throughout to avoid putting too much weight on your back.
You should feel your:
• Triceps, glutes, legs and core.