• Get into an decline plank position with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes onto the stepper to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Bring one knee in towards your chest then switch feet and draw the other knee in alternating back and forth quickly like you are running.
• Hold your arms strong and straight, but don’t lock your elbows.
• You should have one foot on the floor at all times to serve as your base.
You should feel your:
• Core, shoulders, glutes.