• Begin with standing with your feet shoulder-width apart and knees slightly bent, grasp dumbbells to sides.
• Slowly bend at your hip joint, not your waist, and lower the weights as far as possible with your back straight.
• Hold the pose for a second and squeeze your glutes to pull yourself up back to starting position.
• Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your arm straight all the time.
• Make sure you keep your spine neutral with a natural low-back arch, with shoulders down.
You should feel your:
• Quads, hamstrings, glutes and lower body.