Cardio, Low Impact
• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, arms by your waist.
• Take a step backward with your right foot toward your left. Engage your abdominal muscles, straighten your back and look straight ahead.
• Then step your right foot back to the starting position and switch, stepping your left foot backward toward your right.
• Complete the desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your chest up, back straight and look ahead.
• Avoid leaning your body forward or backward.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings and calves.