• Begin by standing with the feet shoulder-width apart. Extend your hands straight to your sides.
• Swing your left leg in front of your right leg in a sideways pendulum motion (like a sweeping motion in front – side to side) and move your right hand to the front touching the toes of your left leg.
• Then lower your left leg to the starting position and repeat with your right leg.
• Continue alternating sides for desired number of repetitions.
• Keep your arms and legs straight.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and core tight.
You should feel your:
• Hamstrings, quads and glutes.