Core conditioning, low impact
• Start in a high plank position with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
• Ground your toes into the floor to stabilize the bottom half of the body. Engage your core, glutes and hamstrings and flatten your back to keep your entire body neutral and straight.
• Lift your right foot off the floor, pull your right knee under your belly to touch your left elbow, then release back to start position.
• Repeat on the opposite side. That’s one rep.
• You should have one foot on the floor at all times to serve as your base.
• Keep a neutral neck by gazing down at the floor.
• Don't lift your hips too high or arch your lower back. Your body should form a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
• Your shoulders and palms should always be parallel.
You should feel your:
• Core and shoulders.