• Begin by standing tall, feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, knees slightly bent, arms by your sides.
• Raise your arms out to the side, parallel with the ground and with the palms of your hands facing forward.
• Stretch the arms back as far as possible.
• Hold the stretch for 20 to 30 seconds and return to starting position.
• Keep your chest up, back flat and look ahead.
• Avoid rounding your shoulders and back.
• Do not lean forward or backward.
You should feel your:
• Chest and biceps.