• Get on all four with hands firmly on the ground, slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, your back flat and knees on the floor
• Tighten your abdominal muscles and arch your spine upward toward the ceiling.
• Hold the position for at least 10 seconds, then slowly relax your back. Allow your stomach to fall toward the floor, bring your shoulders together and stretch your back downwards into a swayback position.
• Hold for 10 seconds, the return to starting position.
• Keep your muscles in your sides, abdominals an lower back tight throughout the entire exercise.
• Perform the cat and camel exercise slowly and gently.
You should feel your:
• Abs, upper back and hips.