• Begin by standing with the feet shoulder-width apart, hands touching your glutes, palms facing out.
• Flex your right knee and kick your right heel off the floor toward your glutes until your right heel touches your right palm.
• As the right foot comes back down, immediately flex your left knee and kick your left foot up toward your glutes until your left heel touches your left palm. That’s one rep.
• Remember to pace your breathing!
• Look forward to maintain a neutral spine.
• Draw your shoulders back, chest up and abs tight.
• Land softly on the balls of your feet.
You should feel your:
• Hamstrings and glutes.