• Start in a standing position with your feet shoulder-width apart, while holding a dumbbell in each hand.
• Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
• Place the dumbbells on the floor directly in front of you. Shift your weight onto your hands.
• Jump both feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet into a plank position. Your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels.
• Jump your feet back toward your hands.
• Press both dumbbells overhead and rise back up to your feet.
• When in a plank position, be careful not to ache your lower back or stick your butt up in the air, as both can prevent you from effectively working your core.
• Do not over extend your shoulders back when pressing the dumbbells overhead.
You should feel your:
• Your entire body working!