Cardio, strength, HIIT, High impact
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, weight in your heels, and your arms at your sides.
• Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
• Place your hands on the floor directly in front of, and just inside, your feet. Shift your weight onto your hands.
• Jump both feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet into a plank position. Your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels.
• Maintaining the posture, bend your elbows, lower your body until your chest nears the floor and push yourself back up. That’s one push-up.
• Jump your feet back so that they land just outside of your hands.
• Reach your arms over head and explode as forcefully as you can into a jump.
• Land and immediately lower back into a squat for your next rep.
• When in a plank position, be careful not to ache your lower back or stick your butt up in the air, as both can prevent you from effectively working your core.
• When performing push-up, keep your neck in line with your spine by gazing at the floor.
• Control the push-up movements and lift the body as one solid movement.
You should feel your:
• Your entire body working!