Burpee to Knee Tuck
Cardio, HIIT, High impact
• Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, weight in your heels, and your arms at your sides.
• Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
• Place your hands on the floor directly in front of, and just inside, your feet. Shift your weight onto your hands.
• Jump both feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet into a plank position. Your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels.
• Jump your feet back so that they land just outside of your hands.
• As you jump up into the air, pull your knees to your chest, land back into a deep squat and repeat for your next rep.
• When in a plank position, be careful not to ache your lower back or stick your butt up in the air, as both can prevent you from effectively working your core.
• Always keep your knees bend to absorb the impact of the jump.
You should feel your:
• your entire body working!