• Stand directly behind the step, with your feet shoulder-width apart, weight in your heels, and your arms at your sides.
• Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat.
• Place your hands on the step directly in front of you. Shift your weight onto your hands.
• Jump both feet back to softly land on the balls of your feet into a plank position. Your body should be in a straight line from your head to heels.
• Jump your feet back in close to the step.
• Reach up and step your feet onto the step.
• Step back down into starting position and repeat.
• When in a plank position, be careful not to ache your lower back or stick your butt up in the air, as both can prevent you from effectively working your core.
You should feel your:
• Your entire body working!