Cardio, HIIT, High impact
• Lie on your back with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart.
• Place your hands lightly on either side of your head and hold your elbows out to the side.
• Tilt your chin slightly, leaving a few inches of space between your chin and your chest.
• As you breathe out, contract your abdominal muscles and curl up so that your head, neck, and shoulder blades lift off the floor and your left elbow move toward your left. Your lower back should remain on the floor.
• Breathe in and slowly lower down to the starting position.
• Continue to alternate sides while keeping your abdominals flexed.
• Do not lock your fingers behind your head.
• Focus on slow, controlled movement. Do not cheat yourself by using momentum.
• Don’t yank your neck, you don't want your hands and arms helping you do the crunch.
You should feel your:
• Upper abs.