• Begin by lying on your back, bend your knees up and keep your feet flat on the ground.
• Place your hands by your ears with palms facing the ground.
• Push with your legs to get your legs, hips, back and chest off the ground. At the same time, use your arms to push your head, neck and shoulders off the ground until only your hands and feet are touching the ground and your back is arched.
• Hold the pose and then slowly lower your body back on the floor.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, abs and adductors.