lower, strength, low impact, core
• Stand tall with feet wider than shoulder-width apart, your toes slightly turned out and hands in a fighting position directly in front of your face.
• Start to lower your body back as far as you can by pushing your hips back and bending your knees, pushing your body weight into your heels.
• In a circular motion, round your upper back and side crunch toward the right hip and repeat on the other side.
• Do not cut the circles short during the movement. Focus on completing full circles.
• Do not squat down deeper while completing the circles.
You should feel your:
• Abs, hips, legs and inner thighs.