• Begin by standing tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead, hold a pair of dumbbells in your hands and allow your arms to hang down by your sides with your palms facing forward.
• Keep your elbow close to your torso, the upper arms stationary and bend them to bring the dumbbells up to your shoulders.
• Hold the pose and slowly return the weight to the starting position.
• Repeat this movement for the desired number of repetitions.
• Do not allow your back to round.
• Make sure to keep your hips, head and heels in one straight line.
• Don’t rush the moves, ensure proper form throughout.
You should feel your: