Strength, low impact
• Stand tall with your feet shoulder-width apart and pointing straight ahead.
• Lift both arms straight out to your sides at shoulder height, arms should be parallel to the floor.
• Slowly start to rotate your arms forward in a circular pattern, just about 1 foot in diameter with each outstretched arm.
• Continue the rotation for a desired number of reps or duration and reverse the movement, going the opposite direction.
• Keep your head up and your body in T formation during the entire exercise.
• Keep your elbows soft and slightly bent.
You should feel your:
• Shoulders and upper back.