Core conditioning, low impact
• Begin by lying on your back with your arms extended overhead and legs extended out.
• Raise your feet and then your hands few inches off the floor.
• As you breathe out, curl up and bring your knees to the chest, while driving the elbows to the sides of the body.
• Breathe in, reverse the move, extending your arms and legs straight out, back into starting position.
• Repeat the exercise for the desired amount of repetitions.
• Don't use momentum to propel yourself up. Use your core!
• Bring your knees and chest as close together as you can.
• Do not just let your legs fall and arms fall. Keep your core tight to slowly lower them down, while resisting the force of gravity.
You should feel your:
• Upper and lower abs.