Strength, Low Impact
• Stand in a split-stance with your left foot forward on the stepper, arms by your waist.
• Maintain this position as you lower your hips toward the floor by bending your legs to 90°. Continue down until your left knee nears the floor then press through your right heel to return to the starting position.
• Push your body back up through your front heel and step your front leg back to the starting position. Switch and repeat the moves on the right leg (that’s one repetition). Complete the set repetitions by alternating between right and left leg.
• Keep your chest up, back straight and look ahead.
• Avoid leaning your body forward or backward.
• Do not let either heel turn inward. Keep feet in line with the legs.
• Your knees shouldn’t go pass your toes.
• The back heel should always be lifted slightly.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.