• Start in a standing position, feet shoulder-width apart and arms held out to the sides at shoulder height.
• Bend forward at the waist while twisting your body so you can touch the fingertips of your right hand to the toes of your left foot.
• Lift your torso back up, returning to the starting position, and repeat the move but twist to the right to touch the left fingertips to the right foot.
• Stand upright once more and repeat the movement, alternating sides as you go.
• Avoid using momentum to move through the exercise.
• Keep your body and legs straight,
You should feel your:
• Hamstring and quads.