Cardio, strength, HIIT
• Stand with your feet a little wider than hip-width apart, bending the knees slightly. Make fists and place your arms bent in front of you at about chin level. Squeeze your shoulder blades together, back straight and engage the abs.
• Punch your left arm forward directly in front of your face and quickly bring it back to chin level.
• Switch, punching your right arm forward directly in front of your face and quickly bring it back to chin level.
• Keeping your chest up, squat down and explode as forcefully as you can into a jump, rotating 180 degrees in the opposite direction, while in mid air.
• Land softly into a squat position and then back to standing position and throw 2 punches alternating between the left and right arm.
• Repeat this exercise for desired number of repetitions.
• Keep chest up during jump.
• Extend hips, knees, and ankles completely during jump.
• Maintain controlled body position in the air, landing softly with hips back and down.
You should feel your:
• Glutes, hamstrings, quads and calves.