If there's one thing you can do for yourself right now is to MOVE daily. Moving more takes very little effort but adds up throughout the day.
Moving doesn't only mean exercising. More importantly, it's your approach to your lifestyle.
- Instead of driving to grab lunch, walk to the restaurant.
- Walk up the escalator, instead of waiting for it to slowly bring you up.
- Use the stairs.
- Add some simple exercises while waiting for the commercial breaks on TV.
- Get up from your desk every 2 hours and do some light stretches.
- Take the opportunity to walk your dog more often. He or she will love it!
Consciously make the effort and find opportunities to MOVE more every day! These little daily habits will help to decrease your stress level, maintain a healthy weight and you'll feel better. How are you moving more today? Let me know in the comments! xx