Are you a "REAL" woman? I'm sure most of you have come across this on the media:
- A "real" woman has curves
- A "real" woman lifts weights
- A "real" woman has muscles
So are we saying that women who are blessed with smaller, bigger or more athletic appearances are FAKE?
Why must the conversation always be linked to a person's physical appearance? There's so much more to a person than how they look and they are REAL!
- A REAL woman is strong and independent AND vulnerable at the same time. She's not afraid to show that side of her.
- A real woman is confident in herself AND embraces her insecurities too.
- A real woman is happy AND she goes through her own cycle of ups and downs too.
- A real woman is whatever the heck she wants to be!
No matter who you are, how you look like, how you carry yourself, YOU ARE A REAL WOMAN. What are the qualities you admire about a "real" woman? Let me know in the comments below. I'd be interested to learn.
SHARE this on to all the REAL women you know.